31st Annual Commencement Ceremony to Honor, Celebrate Class of 2013
Posted On May 2, 2013
Touro Law Center’s 2013 Commencement ceremony will be held on Sunday, May 26, 2013 at The New...
India Sneed Named a Presidential Management Fellow
Posted On May 1, 2013
Touro Law Center is proud to announce that India Sneed, part-time evening student who will graduate...
TLC-HEART Attorney Volunteer Michael Aronowsky to Receive NYSBA 2013 Presidents’ Pro Bono Service Award
Posted On April 30, 2013
Touro Law Center is pleased to announce that volunteer attorney Michael Aronowsky has been selected...
Place Materials & Exams on Reserve
Any faculty member may place materials on reserve for classes. Cases, selections from books, periodicals, or other materials can be made available to students, so long as the request is in compliance with the copyright laws. Please obtain all copyright clearances through Faculty Services prior to forwarding them.
To place material on reserve:
- Provide a copy or a citation so we can pull the material.
- Complete a copy of the Reserve Request Form.
- Bring materials or requests to a supervisor at the Circulation Desk, leave it in the Public Services mailbox, fax it to 631.761.7158, email it or have it delivered through Faculty Services.
You may post exams online on the Law Center's password protected intranet. Posted exams are easier to locate, eliminate the need to photocopy and are only accessible to faculty, students, and appropriate staff. (Microsoft Word documents are preferred.)
To post exams on the intranet:
- Submit copies of the exams and any corresponding answers via e-mail.
- Send exhibits required for the exam that are not included -- such as accompanying maps or statutes – to Laura Ross so they may be scanned and placed on the intranet. Please obtain copyright clearances through Faculty Services prior to sending material protected by copyright.